Excellent investment opportunity in Downtown Midland, TX
- For Sale
- Commercial · 3 Units
201 E. Illinios Midland, TX, 79701 United States Get directions
- Age1960 Years
- Area Downtown
- Listed 7 Months 27 Days Ago
- 38,000 sf of office and warehouse space w/freight elevators and loading dock, 7500 sf of industrial warehouse, 4000 sf of independent storage space. Zoned C1 & C3. Ideal headquarters for a major corporation.
- 1.25 city blocks, 2.414 total acreage with 3 buildings offer tremendous value & versatility. Fourth building will need to be removed (not included in square footage)
- Home to the Midland Reporter-Telegram since 1960, this 2.414 acres covers 1.25 city blocks and is located in the heart of downtown Midland, Texas. This space would be the perfect location for re-development. It is walking distance from Midland's restaurants and event centers.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|3||De Zavala Elementary School||PK-6||0.5 mi|
|3||Alamo J High School||7-8||3.4 mi|
|NA||Midland Academy Charter School||PK-8||0.1 mi|
|NA||Faith Christian Academy||PK-6||0.2 mi|
|3||Midland High School||9-12||0.7 mi|
|10||Carver Center||1-6||0.8 mi|
|2||South Elementary School||PK-6||0.9 mi|
|NA||General Tommy Franks Elementary School||PK-6||0.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.